- Press the Power button to turn on the device.
- Sit in a comfortable position, with your back straight and arms relaxed, including your fingers, for the entire duration of measurement.
- Make sure the electrodes are in direct contact with your skin, with your left and right index fingers on the upper electrodes, and your left and right thumbs on the side electrodes.
- Press the start button to start a measurement.
The device starts a 6-second countdown and then starts recording.
- A heart blinks on the display and emits a sound for every heartbeat detected for 30 seconds of recording.
- A blinking clock icon shows the remaining recording time.
- A HR waveform appears on the display if the device is unlocked.
Stay still and do not bend or move your fingers or your arms during the 30 seconds of recording.
- If the device detects a poor contact or if the measurement is interrupted by a manual setting, you must restart the recording.