- Sit on a chair, with your feet flat (do not cross your legs).
- Make sure you have your phone or tablet with the BewellConnect® app installed within easy reach.
- Put the blood pressure cuff around your arm, with the orange marker pointing downwards.
- Make sure that it is 2-3 cm from your elbow. Make sure that the orange marker is resting on the internal artery of the arm.
- Close the velcro fastener without over-tightening.
- Press the ON/START button to turn on the monitor. The blue LED lights up.
- lace your arm on a table, palm up, so that the blood pressure monitor is at heart level.
- Sit quietly for two minutes before measuring your blood pressure.
This category IIa medical device is a regulated health product which bears, under regulation, the CE mark. Read the instructions carefully.