No, the MyDoc doctor of your Duo subscription cannot issue a prescription.
Articles in this section
- How do I subscribe to Duo?
- What is the price of a subscription to the Duo service?
- Is the Duo service covered by the French Social Security?
- Duo: Can the MyDoc service’s doctor issue a prescription?
- Duo: Can I use the Duo service outside of France?
- Duo: Can I keep unused calls to MyDoc from one month to the next?
- Duo: Is it possible to change my subscription to only include use of the Check-Up or MyDoc service?
- How can I cancel my subscription to the Duo service?
- How can I withdraw my subscription to the Duo service?
- How can I change the email address attached to my Duo subscription?