MyTens should not be used along with any other electronic medical devices i.e. internally transplanted electronic medical devices such as a pacemaker, electronic life support equipment such as respirators, or electronic medical devices attached to the body such as electrocardiographs. Improper use could cause erroneous operation of those devices.
MyTens should not be used on pregnant women, the safety of electrical stimulation during pregnancy has not been established.Do not use the device while driving, operating machinery or any other activity during which
Do not use the device while driving, operating machinery or any other activity during which the electrical stimulation may lead to a risk of injury.
Do not use MyTens if you suffer from any of the following conditions:Epilepsy
- Serious arterial circulation disorders in lower limbs
- Cardiac problems or disease
- Electrodes allergies
Do not use MyTens in any of the following instances:
- If you suffer from cancer or cancer lesions
- On open wounds or rashes, over swollen, red, infected, inflamed areas or skin eruptions
- The area you wish to treat suffers from persistent pain
- The region you want to stimulate suffers from any type of medical condition and/or being monitored by a doctor or therapist.
- In the case of internal bleeding due to impacts or injury