No, MyTens has not been designed for use in children unless they have been able to benefit, by the intermediary of a person responsible for their safety, from supervision or prior instructions concerning use of the device. The device has not been evaluated for pediatric use in young children or infants.
Articles in this section
- User Manual of MyTens/MyTens Pro
- How should I use BewellConnect Electrode Pads?
- What intensity level should I set my MyTens to?
- GET STARTED: How do I get started with MyTens
- How can I come back to a session not finished ?
- What do I do if there is no connection between my smartphone/tablet and the device?
- How do I switch from a 2 channels session to a 1 channel session?
- What is the meaning of the light indicators?
- How do I clean MyTens?
- Is there any areas that electrode placement is prohibited for use?