No, MyTens has not been designed for use in children unless they have been able to benefit, by the intermediary of a person responsible for their safety, from supervision or prior instructions concerning use of the device. The device has not been evaluated for pediatric use in young children or infants.
Articles in this section
- What is the meaning of the light indicators?
- How should I use BewellConnect Electrode Pads?
- What intensity level should I set my MyTens to?
- GET STARTED: How do I get started with MyTens
- What do I do if my device stops working?
- When will my order ship?
- What do I do if my package arrives damaged?
- Can I return my device?
- How do I contact Customer Support Service in the US?
- Compatible smartphones and tablets to BewellConnect devices.