- Access the micro-USB input by removing the cover plug on the right side of the device
- Use the USB/micro-USB cable provided with the device (please be advised that your warranty may be voided if a charging cable from another company is used)
- The device can be connected to a computer or a wall power adapter via the USB cable.
Charging LED light indicators (next to micro-USB input)
- RED/ORANGE – battery low/dead
- BLUE – battery charging
- GREEN – battery fully charged
Once fully charged, the device must be unplugged for use.