The intensity setting of MyTens depends on the chosen program, the area being treated, your personal sensitivity, as well as the placement and condition of the electrodes. The program will begin with an imperceptable lowest intensity and we recommend you increase it slowly until you’ve reach your desired level while remaining in your comfort zone
Articles in this section
- What is the meaning of the light indicators?
- How should I use BewellConnect Electrode Pads?
- What intensity level should I set my MyTens to?
- GET STARTED: How do I get started with MyTens
- Is it possible to upgrade MyTens (1 pair of electrodes/1 channel) to a MyTens Pro (2 pairs of electrodes/2 channels)?
- What do I do if my device stops working?
- When will my order ship?
- What do I do if my package arrives damaged?
- Can I return my device?
- How do I contact Customer Support Service in the US?