The intensity setting of MyTens depends on the chosen program, the area being treated, your personal sensitivity, as well as the placement and condition of the electrodes. The program will begin with an imperceptable lowest intensity and we recommend you increase it slowly until you’ve reach your desired level while remaining in your comfort zone
Articles in this section
- User Manual of MyTens/MyTens Pro
- How should I use BewellConnect Electrode Pads?
- What intensity level should I set my MyTens to?
- GET STARTED: How do I get started with MyTens
- How can I come back to a session not finished ?
- What do I do if there is no connection between my smartphone/tablet and the device?
- How do I switch from a 2 channels session to a 1 channel session?
- What is the meaning of the light indicators?
- How do I clean MyTens?
- Is there any areas that electrode placement is prohibited for use?