How do I set-up the High Temperature Threshold Alarm? (F1)
- Press on the measurement button to turn the device on.
- Press the °C/°F button for 3 seconds to show the menu.
- F1 appears on the screen. The alarm threshold is shown.
- The alarm threshold is automatically set as 100.4°F /38 °C. In case of higher temperature, MyThermo BW-CX10 will emit four quick beeps.
- To personalize this threshold, briefly press the Mode button to decrease it or on the °C/°F button to increase it.
- Then press °C/°F button to show the next menu (F2).
+1-800-250-7170 Monday-Friday 9am to 9pm EST & Saturday 10am to 4pm EST