MyTens includes one pair of electrodes (2 pods, A-A) and MyTens Pro contains two pairs of electrodes (4 pods, A-A and B-B). More preset electrode body position possibilities become available for those with 2 pairs of electrodes. A larger surface area of the body can be stimulated with two pairs of electrodes by targeting the right motor or sensitive nerve
Articles in this section
- User Manual of MyTens/MyTens Pro
- How should I use BewellConnect Electrode Pads?
- What intensity level should I set my MyTens to?
- GET STARTED: How do I get started with MyTens
- How can I come back to a session not finished ?
- What do I do if there is no connection between my smartphone/tablet and the device?
- How do I switch from a 2 channels session to a 1 channel session?
- What is the meaning of the light indicators?
- How do I clean MyTens?
- Is there any areas that electrode placement is prohibited for use?