MyTens includes one pair of electrodes (2 pods, A-A) and MyTens Pro contains two pairs of electrodes (4 pods, A-A and B-B). More preset electrode body position possibilities become available for those with 2 pairs of electrodes. A larger surface area of the body can be stimulated with two pairs of electrodes by targeting the right motor or sensitive nerve
Articles in this section
- What is the meaning of the light indicators?
- How should I use BewellConnect Electrode Pads?
- What intensity level should I set my MyTens to?
- GET STARTED: How do I get started with MyTens
- What do I do if my device stops working?
- When will my order ship?
- What do I do if my package arrives damaged?
- Can I return my device?
- How do I contact Customer Support Service in the US?
- Compatible smartphones and tablets to BewellConnect devices.